Close Menu
Switch to ADA Accessible Theme

My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

Return to FAQ Videos


A passenger can recover damages in an automobile case from the other driver and even from the driver of the vehicle in which the passenger is riding. Again, there are many possible persons or entities whom you can file a claim against. But the passenger has all the rights that the driver has against the at-fault party. Again, we would suggest that you contact a board certified civil trial attorney to assist you in answering these or any other questions that you have with regard to your accident case.