Photo of the legal professionals at Vocelle & Berg, LLP

Where will the money come from to compensate me for my injuries in my Florida auto accident case?


Almost always, the sole source of recovery for monetary damages for your injuries in an automobile accident case come from either the at-fault party’s insurance company or your own uninsured motorist coverage which you have to buy separately to protect you from uninsured drivers. It’s virtually impossible to collect against a person from his own assets because Florida has so many laws that protect an individual’s assets other than the insurance policy.

Pin It on Pinterest