Photo of the legal professionals at Vocelle & Berg, LLP

What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida trip and fall case?


If you tripped and fell, it’s important to hire an attorney who’s experienced in personal injuries law. One that has a proven track record and is board certified in civil trial. This ensures that lawyer has been reviewed by his peers and by other judges and confirms to you that they have the requisite trial experience to trial your case if the insurance company or the business is not willing to settle the case on reasonable terms.

Pin It on Pinterest