Photo of the legal professionals at Vocelle & Berg, LLP

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?


Your lost wages are a part of your claim. In Florida, which is a no-fault state, and that’s a subject for another video, your lost wages can come out of your own Florida no-fault policy paid at the rate of 60% up to a maximum of 10,000 dollars, unless you procure additional insurance. When you make a claim against the at-fault party in an accident, your lost wages or loss of ability to earn money in the future, become an element of your claim for damages.

Pin It on Pinterest