Photo of the legal professionals at Vocelle & Berg, LLP

I was hurt by a minor who was drinking at our neighbor’s home. Can I sue my neighbor, who supplied the liquor?


If you’ve been injured by a minor who was at a party at your neighbor’s house, you can sue the next door neighbor or whoever it is that was an adult that supplied the alcohol. These types of situations are more common than we would like to think about. It’s important to understand your rights. It’s not just the minor who’s at fault but, anyone else who was involved in this party and who might have supplied the alcohol. It’s important to contact an experienced attorney who understands this type of cases to understand your legal rights.

Pin It on Pinterest