Videos of Frequently Asked Questions
We have dozens of frequently asked questions and answers. Whether you have a personal injury question or business question, we have answers. If you don’t see a question addressed that you might have, feel free to contact our law office to schedule a free confidential consultation.
Business Law FAQ
Other Legal FAQ
Personal Injury FAQ
Car Accident FAQ
Business Law FAQ
Other Legal FAQ
- Do I have to get out of the property 20 days after the summons is received?
- Do I have to move out of my home during the foreclosure process in Florida?
- What can an experienced and knowledgeable attorney do to help me with my foreclosure in Florida?
- What is the difference between an employee and an independent contractor?
- Why should I defend the foreclosure if I realize I am behind on payments?
Car Accidents FAQ
- Are there alternatives to going to court in a Florida auto accident case?
- Are there parties other than the at-fault driver against whom I can take legal action in a Florida auto accident case?
- Can a failure to wear a helmet reduce the claim for damages sustained by an injured motorcycle rider in Florida?
- Can a passenger recover damages for injuries caused by the other driver in a Florida auto accident case?
- Can a spouse in a Florida car accident recover damages for injuries caused by the other spouse?
- Can I receive money even if the Florida car accident was my fault?
- Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement to the insurance company in a Florida auto accident case?
- Do I have to go to court if I want to recover monetary damages in my Florida auto accident case?
- Do I have to see a doctor if I do not feel injured after a Florida car accident?
- Do I need to call the police if I have a car accident in Florida?
- Do I need to contact my insurance company about my Florida car accident?
- Do I need umbrella insurance?
- Do I still have a claim against another driver for my injuries sustained in a Florida car accident if I received a ticket?
- How long will it take to get money in my Florida auto accident case?
- How much is my Florida auto accident case worth?
- What is a Florida wrongful death claim?
- What is a negligent security claim?
- I was hurt by a minor who was drinking at our neighbor’s home. Can I sue my neighbor, who supplied the liquor?
- I loaned my car to a friend who was involved in a Florida car accident. Am I liable if my friend was at fault?
- If I am unhappy with my present car accident lawyer, can I switch attorneys? How much will it cost to change attorneys?
- If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?
- If my seatbelt was not buckled when the driver of the car I was riding in caused an accident that injured me, can I sue for damages?
- Is there a time limit to file my Florida car accident lawsuit?
- My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?
- Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?
- What are the limits on the ability to collect under an uninsured/underinsured motorist provision in Florida?
- What constitutes pain and suffering in a Florida auto accident case?
- What happens if the other driver in my Florida car accident doesn’t have insurance?
- What if I sue and am awarded damages in my Florida car accident case Will I have to reimburse my health insurer for any bills they paid for my care?
- What if the driver who hit me in Florida was drinking?
- What is liability insurance?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- What is the first thing I should do after a Florida car accident?
- What is the purpose of obtaining uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage?
- What is umbrella insurance?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida auto accident case?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida motorcycle accident case?
- What type of auto insurance is required in Florida?
- Where will the money come from to compensate me for my injuries in my Florida auto accident case?
- Who pays for a crash with injuries in Florida when neither the owner nor operator of the at-fault car carried coverage?
- Will my insurance company defend me in court if I am sued following a Florida car accident?
Personal Injury FAQ
- Are dog bites covered by homeowner’s insurance in Florida?
- Can a posted “Beware of Dogs” sign help to offset any liability of a dog bite in Florida?
- Can anyone other than the owner of the dog be held responsible in Florida for injuries caused by a dog?
- I fell at a Florida business and the manager wants me to fill out some paperwork known as an incident report. What should I do?
- Should I keep the defective product that caused the injury?
- Is the owner of a Florida business or other premises legally responsible for injuries sustained in a trip and fall accident?
- Should I sign an authorization allowing the insurance company to obtain my medical records?
- What are the dog bite laws in Florida?
- Is there a time limit to file a Florida wrongful death suit?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida trip and fall case?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida wrongful death case?
- Who can sue in a Florida wrongful death case?
- Who is liable for a defective product?
- Who is responsible for a trip and fall accident in Florida? The owner or the person injured?
- What duties does a property owner owe to me in Florida
- What should I tell the doctor?